IPT Website Support Policy
The IPT service contract will be deemed to be have been fulfilled upon the live (production) website being updated, passing final tests and receiving sign-off from the customer. At that point IPT will not owe any additional support obligations to the customer, barring an ongoing support services agreement, and makes no warranties regarding future website continuing functionality or fitness for use. Customers can purchase support at an hourly rate or negotiate a project contract with defined work deliverables.
IPT Software Support Policy
IPT offers free software product support within the limits defined below. Requests for support should be made by completing and submitting the form below. You will receive an automated email response confirming receipt of your support request. An IPT representative will contact you within 1 business day. Communication with IPT will primarily be through email; IPT may also contact you via phone at its discretion if a phone number is provided. If you do not require IPT assistance but wish to report a bug a link is provided below.
Terms of Support
- For subscription based products the user must have a valid subscription to qualify for support. Trial software still within the trial period is deemed to have a valid subscription.
- Support will only be provided for computers meeting the minimum operating system and hardware requirements specified for the product
- Conflicts with third party software including security applications do not fall within the scope of support.
- Product support is limited to resolving error issues arising from normal software use including installation. For configuration and software usage see the online documentation.
- IPT makes no guarantee of issue resolution.
To report a bug to IPT click on the link, complete the form and click the Submit button.