Integrated Productivity Tools (IPT) collects personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This policy answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
IPT collects information to complete sales, respond to an information request and provide customer service. We collect the following information about you:
- Name (optional)
- Phone Number (optional)
- Email Address
- Customer satisfaction info (optional)
- Opinions about products and services (optional)
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- personal information such as IP address is anonymized prior for use in web analytics
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Respond to complaints
- Customer relationship management
- Provide customer service
- Process orders
- To complete a sale/transaction
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, when you purchase a software license, we pass on your personal information to a third-party payment processor so we can complete the order.